It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

labour [...] also let into the uk over 1 million people from new european countries at the time to come and work in the uk from poland and other new european countries at this time,when nearly the rest of european countries said no

They can't say no, like we can't say no. The minute they're in the EU then people have the freedom to go and work there. Blame whoever you want, but don't spread misinformation about other countries rejecting EU migration.

has anyone considered how much cheaper housing would be or how much more money the working classes would be earning without the immigration

It's equally valid that there would be cheaper housing and more money if we built houses, and didn't throw money at banks. Just blaming migration is a shallow conclusion.

They can't say no, like we can't say no. The minute they're in the EU then people have the freedom to go and work there. Blame whoever you want, but don't spread misinformation about other countries rejecting EU migration.

It's equally valid that there would be cheaper housing and more money if we built houses, and didn't throw money at banks. Just blaming migration is a shallow conclusion.

Who are we building the houses for,

as for banks, one to ponder on,

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/jun/02/only-banks-can-create-wealth

Is it bad that immigrants want to live in houses?

Not at all, nor is it bad they want a better life, so do we all, do you want to pay for it at the detriment of your own standard of living, and how low does that standard have to be before you say enough is enough.

do you want to pay for it at the detriment of your own standard of living

I don't believe that I do. I don't believe that my standard of living is hurt anymore by a Polish person moving here than it is by a British person being lazy and never doing a days work in his life. I don't agree with any conclusion that migration is bad.

I may agree that there is a scale on which migration will have a negative effect, but I've seen no reason why that point is now; or why it was 10 years ago; or why it will be in 10 years time. It's grossly subjective.

OK weve had the poll and the results seem to favour that ,yes, the BNP were right in their immigration stance,note immigration only,now to the posters that are in disagreement with the BNP's stance on immigration ..why do you think the results have turned out like they have ? surely the 80+ who have voted in agreement cant all be rabid right wing racist fascists.It was an open poll and the results seem to favour questions about immigration,I wouldnt mind betting if it was a closed poll and the users names couldnt be seen that the "fors" ,so to speak.would have increased dramatically.

Archived