It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

but those boys went to work...not look for a free hand out...

Our unemployed brickies are working to build houses for Eastern European men who are stealing their jobs and looking for a free handout.

Sure ... *nods* ... yeah. ;)

That might change if UKIP keep increasing their poll rating,lets hope so eh.

We shall see. I think they may do it too. :)

UKIP vote will fall from its current 8-9% at the General Election when most of the people who are expressing support for them at the moment, realise they are helping to unseat many of the Tories, and gift Labour the election on a plate.

You mean liebore is so unelectable it needs help to unseat the tories.

Explain how 370,000 migrants on the dole helped Britain become competitive innovative and cost effective.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9026401/370000-migrants-on-the-dole.html

Or how the people of India benefits from the UK poaching their doctors?

Doctor shortage sees new recruitment drive in India

India has finally decided to cut down on brain drain that is crippling its medical sector.

Unhealthy at 65: India has 76% shortfall in government doctors

Or how the people of India benefits from the UK poaching their doctors?

Doctor shortage sees new recruitment drive in India

India has finally decided to cut down on brain drain that is crippling its medical sector.

Unhealthy at 65: India has 76% shortfall in government doctors

Yes and I bet they are not alone,its just not right.:(

For the majority the tax they pay doesn't cover the cost of the services they use nor does it cover the cost of the unemployed British persons benifits.

No, on the contrary I do appreciate that, but for the most part British migrants are benefiting the country they move to whilst the majority of immigrants serve no benefit to the UK. If we stopped Immigration and every other country stopped the British working abroad, which they won’t, It would benefit the UK and disadvantage the other countries.

Not that I know of, they want to work in the UK which isn't an unreasonable expectation, after all they are British.

Re my bold.

Try not to parade your ignorance as if ignorance has suddenly become a virtue. :)

http://www.expatforum.com/general-considerations/more-professional-british-people-leaving-to-live-and-work-abroad.html

Archived