It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

England is 32 million acres and has a population of 53 million. So by your calculation you will have to get rid of 21 million people from England. So how would commonsense help you with that and are you volunteering to be the first to go?

For now the UK as no intension of becoming self sufficient so it’s not a problem, we can afford to buy food from poorer countries and we appear not to mind them going without. We also have poor people that don’t consume as much as the average person so again whist ever we can tolerate poverty we will be fine.

We will continue to be fine whilst ever there are 5 billion people worldwide that are happy to live with significantly less us.

England is 32 million acres and has a population of 53 million. So by your calculation you will have to get rid of 21 million people from England. So how would commonsense help you with that and are you volunteering to be the first to go?

UK unable to sustain population, says study,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1579033/UK-unable-to-sustain-population-says-study.html

Selective quoting there.

The United Kingdom is drastically over-populated and could support only 17 million people if it had to provide for the current 60 million from its own resources, says a study published on Monday.

Is there any chance in the future that the UK will need to? I think not.

The day I hear the little patter of jack boots resonating off concrete. Up until then I'm quite happy to stay and hear the squeals of anguish of those polishing said jack boots...they amuse me.

I doubt they'll be jack boots.

If you're willing to let more in you should be willing to trade places, people like you don't amuse me, but they will when the brown stuff hits the fan and they are the ones squealing.

---------- Post added 22-01-2013 at 16:01 ----------

Selective quoting there.

The Greeks probably thought the same, soup kitchen anyone.

Selective quoting there.

That would depend on the rest of the world, when they decide they want a better life for themselves and have no need to sell their resources to us, we will be wanting to get shut of a few people.

That would depend on the rest of the world, when they decide they want a better life for themselves and have no need to sell their resources to us, we will be want to get shut of a few people.

Under what circumstances do you envisage this scenario becoming reality please?

Under what circumstances do you envisage this scenario becoming reality please?

It’s already happening, China being a good example and one of the reasons commodity prices have risen, they are buying much more than they used to buy. China as a population of 1,344,130,000 and if they increase their consumption of the worlds resources to the same level as the USA it will be the equivalent of an extra 5,000,000,000 people. The planet can only sustain 7,000,000,000 people because the majority are poor and consume very little.

It’s already happening, China being a good example and one of the reasons commodity prices have risen, they are buying much more than they used to buy. China as a population of 1,344,130,000 and if they increase their consumption of the worlds resources to the same level as the USA it will be the equivalent of an extra 5,000,000,000 people. The planet can only sustain 7,000,000,000 people because the majority are poor and consume very little.

Perhaps we could get a little closer to the premise of the OP?

All this theorising about China is very interesting if you like that sort of thing, but really bears little relation to the premise that 'the BNP were right'.

The reality is that white Britons are in a minority in a handful of places in this country, but that on the whole, it's overwhelmingly white country.

Does it matter that this is the case? Not really in the grand scheme of things.

---------- Post added 22-01-2013 at 17:13 ----------

That might change if UKIP keep increasing their poll rating,lets hope so eh.

So, about this whiteness thing you've got going on.

I must have asked you half a dozen times now and still no answer.

It seems very odd that you think it's so important that people who aren't white can't ever be British, but are completely unable or unwilling to say why?

In the absence of an explanation people might draw the conclusion that you actually believe that white people are inherently superior to black people.

Since that's clearly untrue, perhaps you could enlighten us?

Archived