It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

It’s already happening, China being a good example and one of the reasons commodity prices have risen, they are buying much more than they used to buy. China as a population of 1,344,130,000 and if they increase their consumption of the worlds resources to the same level as the USA it will be the equivalent of an extra 5,000,000,000 people. The planet can only sustain 7,000,000,000 people because the majority are poor and consume very little.

Forgive me if I'm being slow but why would the progress of China economically

mean they would have no need to sell their resources to us?

Perhaps we could get a little closer to the premise of the OP?

All this theorising about China is very interesting if you like that sort of thing, but really bears little relation to the premise that 'the BNP were right'.

The reality is that white Britons are in a minority in a handful of places in this country, but that on the whole, it's overwhelmingly white country.

Does it matter that this is the case? Not really in the grand scheme of things.

It only matters because immigrants are contributing to our population increase and it’s countries like the UK that should be leading the world in population reduction, one UK resident consumes much more than the average human so it benefits everyone if we reduce our population.

It only matters because immigrants are contributing to our population increase and it’s countries like the UK that should be leading the world in population reduction, one UK resident consumes much more than the average human so it benefits everyone if we reduce our population.

It makes a great deal more sense to reduce or consumption than our population.

Besides, as we know well, immigrants come in all colours so I still fail to see how what you are saying is relevant to the OP.

It makes a great deal more sense to reduce or consumption than our population.

Besides, as we know well, immigrants come in all colours so I still fail to see how what you are saying is relevant to the OP.

Are you prepared to reduce your consumption to that of the average African?

It’s relevant because the BNP think world over population and UK over population is an issue.

Forgive me if I'm being slow but why would the progress of China economically

mean they would have no need to sell their resources to us?

Because they will need the food they grow for their own population, they won’t be happy to eat meagre portions forever and they will also be able to outbid us for the food we depend on from other countries.

Because they will need the food they grow for their own population, they won’t be happy to eat meagre portions forever and they will also be able to outbid us for the food we depend on from other countries.

Maybe we can learn together. :)

http://www.nextgenerationfood.com/news/british-food-imports/

I thought this made interesting reading. Perhaps it's no surprise having studied the article that waiting lists for allotments are sky high at the moment.

Sweet potatoes and carrots seem to be what they export most which suggests to me that the food supply system needs to be drastically altered. It is not (imo) a problem of population, more a problem of multi national companies having too much power over distribution networks.

Maybe we can learn together. :)

http://www.nextgenerationfood.com/news/british-food-imports/

I thought this made interesting reading. Perhaps it's no surprise having studied the article that waiting lists for allotments are sky high at the moment.

Sweet potatoes and carrots seem to be what they export most which suggests to me that the food supply system needs to be drastically altered. It is not (imo) a problem of population, more a problem of multi national companies having too much power over distribution networks.

And from your article, in comments the UK struggled to feed itself during wartime when everybody was growing their own and less people.

It’s relevant because the BNP think world over population and UK over population is an issue.

Jeez you spout some guff, the BNP hardly exist let alone think. The BNP ride on a wave of ethnic minority hate while waving the union flag. We live in a democracy where any party leader can be ousted as the leader..that doesn't apply to the fascist BNP as a dictatorship.

The only relevance is because YOU believe it..that relevance is only applicable to you and half a dozen others..otherwise they would be a force to be reckoned with politically...the only fear anyone should have of the BNP is if you're Black and walk the streets alone because of it...being a child won't protect you either.

Archived