It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Jeez you spout some guff, the BNP hardly exist let alone think. The BNP ride on a wave of ethnic minority hate while waving the union flag. We live in a democracy where any party leader can be ousted as the leader..that doesn't apply to the fascist BNP as a dictatorship.

The only relevance is because YOU believe it..that relevance is only applicable to you and half a dozen others..otherwise they would be a force to be reckoned with politically...the only fear anyone should have of the BNP is if you're Black and walk the streets alone because of it...being a child won't protect you either.

Makes you wonder why Camerloon is still there

Jeez you spout some guff, the BNP hardly exist let alone think. The BNP ride on a wave of ethnic minority hate while waving the union flag. We live in a democracy where any party leader can be ousted as the leader..that doesn't apply to the fascist BNP as a dictatorship.

The only relevance is because YOU believe it..that relevance is only applicable to you and half a dozen others..otherwise they would be a force to be reckoned with politically...the only fear anyone should have of the BNP is if you're Black and walk the streets alone because of it...being a child won't protect you either.

In your opinion of course unless you know all their members personnally and have been in the position where you have been able to ask them.

To be fair what you wrote is pretty much hate crap isnt it? :hihi:

Maybe we can learn together. :)

http://www.nextgenerationfood.com/news/british-food-imports/

I thought this made interesting reading. Perhaps it's no surprise having studied the article that waiting lists for allotments are sky high at the moment.

Sweet potatoes and carrots seem to be what they export most which suggests to me that the food supply system needs to be drastically altered. It is not (imo) a problem of population, more a problem of multi national companies having too much power over distribution networks.

I have never seen tomatoes from Saudi Arabia; they are usually Spain or Israel.

This is an intersting read.

The Hidden Price of Food from China

When the Chinese people demand a life style closer to ours they won’t be able to feed their own people let alone supply food to the rest of the world.

China Overtakes U.S. as Largest Crop Importer,

In your opinion of course unless you know all their members personnally and have been in the position where you have been able to ask them.

To be fair what you wrote is pretty much hate crap isnt it? :hihi:

The BNP don't like people who aren't white. Fact.

In your opinion of course unless you know all their members personnally and have been in the position where you have been able to ask them.:

No I don't know all the members personally but I've read enough about them to make a pretty good calculated guess...the electorate would confirm that.

The BNP are concerned with the habits of "1,344,130,000" Chinese? I guess they're just soiling themselves at that thought...:D:D

Archived