It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Not really, the blueprint is already there, we know how much we consume we know how much we waste.

Not sure what you're advocating here. Population control or population movement? Or both? Over consumption is the problem, not the lack of it..waste proves that. You can't control a perceived negative when you are that negative. You either lead by example or you don't. There are so many examples of you (the West) feeding your face and wearing clothes at the expense of those that supply you with that commodity.

I don't wish to live in a world where people are bullied into not breeding or moving around...much easier to buy 2kg of spuds than 12 and waste 10.

Tesco I'm afraid will have none of it though.:(

---------- Post added 23-01-2013 at 10:55 ----------

:huh:Any particular reason?

Location Sheffield, are you hovering.

How do you propose to educate people and convince them that overconsumption and waste are bad because it adversely affect other people that they don’t know?

Knowing that you consume more than you need isn’t going to stop someone consuming it if they don’t care that it adversely affects someone else.

The problem is wealth, greed and selfishness, people know that they are wasteful and over consume but simply don’t care as long as they can afford to.

How does any of that relate to the premise that white people are in a minority in a very small number of towns in the UK?

It doesn't really.

How does any of that relate to the premise that white people are in a minority in a very small number of towns in the UK?

It doesn't really.

How does anything you ever post relate to any of the topics you choose to post in, you are a troll constantly fishing for a bite. Go and fish somewhere else.

How does anything you ever post relate to any of the topics you choose to post in, you are a troll constantly fishing for a bite. Go and fish somewhere else.

Behave - it was a perfectly reasonable question to ask. If you can't explain how it relates to the OP, a simple 'I don't really now' would do.

I'll thank you to speak less rudely in future.

Behave - it was a perfectly reasonable question to ask. If you can't explain how it relates to the OP, a simple 'I don't really now' would do.

I'll thank you to speak less rudely in future.

It relates to the post it answered, which relates to the post it answered and that relates to the post it answered, which relates to the post it answered, and the one before that, right back to the OP which mentioned an influx of immigrants from Eastern Europe and is the reason white British are in the minority in some cities.

So yes we are still on topic unlike you.

It relates to the post it answered, which relates to the post it answered and that relates to the post it answered, which relates to the post it answered, and the one before that, right back to the OP which mentioned an influx of immigrants from Eastern Europe.

So yes we are still on topic unlike you.

I'm just asking you if you see any direct link between the premise of the OP and what you were saying back there. Does that really merit your response. It'd be lovely if you just answered the question.

Archived