It looks like the BNP are right after all

White British minority - do you care?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. White British minority - do you care?

Some people never cease to amaze me this country hasnt been invaded since the French bloke came over and just recently,in historical times,thousands of British men gave there lives to stop such an occurrence happening again yet we are in the process of being invaded silently and slowly yet all some say is "so what" I wouldnt mind betting the same people would have sat enchanted at their radios in days gone by...Jairmany Calling ,Jairmany Calling..dont worry it wont be long before you can sit enraptured again when the Mosques get their loudspeakers going..bet you cant wait can you.

Some people never cease to amaze me this country hasnt been invaded since the French bloke came over and just recently,in historical times,thousands of British men gave there lives to stop such an occurrence happening again yet we are in the process of being invaded silently and slowly yet all some say is "so what" I wouldnt mind betting the same people would have sat enchanted at their radios in days gone by...Jairmany Calling ,Jairmany Calling..dont worry it wont be long before you can sit enraptured again when the Mosques get their loudspeakers going..bet you cant wait can you.

Why bother mate the insults just show the truth hurts,talk about brainwashed.

Fantastic news as they have enriched and brought so much prosperity to this country in so many ways and we should be doing all we can to ensure this trend continues.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: Yeah, Why not ?? Plus the Jamaican climate is so good we can relocate there after they all settle here.

We'll just do a swop.

quote/

" we"re sleepwalking into segregation":D

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 04:53 ----------

No, I don't care. Why should I?

Does anyone see these trends as problematic?

probably people what do care:loopy:

there are far too many people in the UK, esp England.

People talk about strain on public services, transport overcrowding, NHS waiting list, class sizes, demand for housing etc etc

And before the brain-washed classes respond, having strict immigration is nothing to do with racism.. I shouldn't have to write this disclaimer but it is a sign of the unthinking times that we live in that I do

have you changed your medication again:suspect:

I was thinking the same in regards to medication, wondering what all these people on here who have ants in their brains who are easily spooked and figity with their only outlet the WWW, and a constant feast of pills to keep the bogey man at bay.

SS colander, 2 bits of wire and a couple of batteries..to you, 20 quid, seeing as you're not biting at the bunker offer.

Actually we were invaded by a Dutch bloke more recently than that but that has been has been airbrushed out of British history. The British men who died in the Second World War did so fighting fascism, not fighting multiculturalism. Hitler wasn't too enamoured of multiculturalism himself. Ironically you don't seem to be so either.

Archived