Lillies football dream

denlin

I am posting on behalf of Lillie who is 2 and has cerebal palsy. We are trying to raise £50.000 to send her to the USA for an operation to be able to walk relatively normally. To this end Sheffield Wednesday FC have kindly donated two tickets for any match this season apart from the cup ties with Huddersfield, Leeds and Barnsley, As I haven't been to a football match since Ron Springett was still playing I'm not sure of the value of these but all proceeds are going to Lillie so ideally I want to get as much as I can. Any ideas?

Also we are having a sponsored fishing match in May - see link

Hello denlin, was thinking maybe you would like to have a link on our home page directly to Lillies site? wouldn't have thought it would be too difficult to do. Just let me know

Hello denlin, was thinking maybe you would like to have a link on our home page directly to Lillies site? wouldn't have thought it would be too difficult to do. Just let me know

Thanks, I'm sure Lillies mum Keighly wouldn't mind

In your dreams, I'll bring me scarf and rattle and swear at the ref:hihi::hihi: Got you a raffle ticket BTW and thanks for the fishing bait, your mums lovely:D

---------- Post added 17-01-2013 at 18:06 ----------

Sold £51 raffle tickets so far, trying for £70 now and then will draw it.

Archived