Ever caught a burglar?

Pkingy

Fire extinguisher in bedroom is a good idea - if you use a bat you get done for using offensive weapon - use a fire extinguisher and you have a valid reason for having it upstairs and using it to defend yourself

I heard a police constable on TV say, if a burglar was in your house and attacked you with his fists,you was allowed to defend yourself with your fist.If the burglar had a knife in his hand,then you was allowed to defend yourself with a knife.Reasonable force simply means, if you hit the burglar in defence and he went down,dont kick him and keep kicking him etc.

A good few years back an old pal of mine was awakened in the early hours by a noise downstairs,he tiptoed down the stairs to surprise one of the local scroats having a rummage around.My pal lost it immeadiately leaping at him, Mr Scroat broke free and dashed out of door with my mate in hot pursuit heading down Herries Road.Mr Scroat was a little fitter and made a hasty getaway,by this time my pal was over a quarter-mile from home fighting for breath when something dawned on him,he was knacker-bare completely in the nuddy,not a pretty sight!.:help::confused::hihi::hihi:

I heard a police constable on TV say, if a burglar was in your house and attacked you with his fists,you was allowed to defend yourself with your fist.If the burglar had a knife in his hand,then you was allowed to defend yourself with a knife.Reasonable force simply means, if you hit the burglar in defence and he went down,dont kick him and keep kicking him etc.

That's the essence of it, yes. Hence why Tony Martin was rightly convicted of murder having shot Fred Barass and attempted murder for shooting Brendon Fearon - his actions were not 'reasonable force' as neither posed a threat to his life and both were attempting to leave.

Once i came back to my house to see the shadow of a person moving about ilegally, i called the police and waited by the window where he had gained entry,as the youths hand appeared (already wearing my clothes)I gave it a tremendous blow with a stout length of wood which broke his hand and made him cower back in the house lol,it turned out to someone who knew my son who said he was investigating the break in and sobbed and begged me not to press charges He was a smackhead who some yrs later took his own life

A good few years back an old pal of mine was awakened in the early hours by a noise downstairs,he tiptoed down the stairs to surprise one of the local scroats having a rummage around.My pal lost it immeadiately leaping at him, Mr Scroat broke free and dashed out of door with my mate in hot pursuit heading down Herries Road.Mr Scroat was a little fitter and made a hasty getaway,by this time my pal was over a quarter-mile from home fighting for breath when something dawned on him,he was knacker-bare completely in the nuddy,not a pretty sight!.:help::confused::hihi::hihi:

Did his name begin with "N" by any chance?

The late Mexican Des once caught a notorious drug head burglar in our area trying to get in his Jag, that was the last time he did any burglaries, Des tied him to the back of his car and dragged around the round about in firth park then tied him to the post in the middle of the round about with a sign around his neck saying I am a thief, burglaries went down in our area by more than half.

Dont blame the burglar blame the system. why do they need to burgle?

because they are lazy scum and an hour of burglary will probably get them more money than 8 hours work, and if they get caught they will get off with a light sentence because of people like you, :loopy:

Archived