Hillsborough away CORNER stand.

It's lower I think - not that it matters as facilities in both are dire. Last time I saw Blades there I was stuck in that small terrace under the scoreboard with a load of Wendy fans turnstile operators etc. They weren't amused when we started bouncing all over them when we scored :)

I know them both well - in my personal opinion ours is better. Catering facilities are pretty crap in both but at least it's not all behind a cage at the Lane unlike on the top tier at the Sty - Ladbrokes have to share the counter with the pie sellers too. There's big bloody posts that do a great job of blocking the view there and the lower tier is too shallow - a kid with a midget sat in front of him wouldn't be able to see. We have posts as well but the 2 at the Sty are in a really awkward position - if you're in the middle on the lower tier you can't see corners from either side being taken.

Archived