Are you having problems with MSN?

Originally posted by Skatiechik

Yes it appears to be down at this precise moment

Ah good so it's not just me then, although I just tried again and now and i'm getting two messages one is invalid password and you are already signed in:loopy: :loopy::mad:

Update: I don't F******* belive it, they have suspended my account, I have filled out a form with the problems on but you have to wait 24 hours, there are emails i need on there, Grrrrrr!!!:verymad: :x:mad:

Originally posted by duffman

Yesterday and up to now today I can't seem to sign on to msn messenger, there's no warning message of anything,it just wont sign on.

Anyone else got this problem?

I am having problems also, with MSN, Outlook Express, and believe it or not Bt Yahoo, in addition to BTOW and Btinternet, I am getting a card up saying there are three error numbers and then ( This page cannot be displayed ) When I phoned the Technical Dept. for help they changed my password and then it wouldn't let me in because it was the wrong password!!!

Why is it i never get any of these MSN problems. My messenger works just fine always, just like my Yahoo messenger, and anything else on my computer.

If only i could find time to leave my computer alone while it runs a disk surface test, i hate havign to ignore that messagwe but it takes over 9 hours to cover my hard drive.

Wilf

Archived