Can Anybody/Has Anybody Attempted To Speak Korean

I have decided to learn Korean because somebody else I know is studying Chinese and this was a source of fury to me.

I'm just wondering if anybody has any experience of Korean and any handy tips for me??

I'm looking at doing about 30 minutes/1 hour per day as I have physics to concentrate on for the most part

I have decided to learn Korean because somebody else I know is studying Chinese and this was a source of fury to me.

That is one of the worst reasons I have ever seen for wanting to learn a new language, and a good indicator that you will struggle to do so :rolleyes:

I am assuming you're male!

That is one of the worst reasons I have ever seen for wanting to learn a new language, and a good indicator that you will struggle to do so :rolleyes:

I am assuming you're male!

i learnt latin (or, to be more accurate, went to classes where it was taught) because i fancied a girl who was learning it - i had more success with the language than i did with the girl, but she's remained in my memory longer

Archived