Why did you join Sheffield Forum?

Guest sibon

I bought my first computer in January 2008 and joined a few days later after my next door neighbour said it was something I might enjoy.

Apart from a year off avoiding mindless nitwits I've mostly enjoyed the experience. I've also been lucky enough to meet some smashing people through the unofficial meets I've been to and organised.

Lots of the posters who were around when I joined have ceased to post which is a shame. I miss JoeP for his fair-mindedness, BasilRathbon and the legendary Jabberwocky for creasing me up on a daily basis and many, many more too numerous to mention.

I'll never forget being nearly baked alive with the OP and a few others playing cricket in 28 degrees of birthday sunshine either.

I bought my first computer in January 2008 and joined a few days later after my next door neighbour said it was something I might enjoy.

Apart from a year off avoiding mindless nitwits I've mostly enjoyed the experience. I've also been lucky enough to meet some smashing people through the unofficial meets I've been to and organised.

Lots of the posters who were around when I joined have ceased to post which is a shame. I miss JoeP for his fair-mindedness, BasilRathbon and the legendary Jabberwocky for creasing me up on a daily basis and many, many more too numerous to mention.

I'll never forget being nearly baked alive with the OP and a few others playing cricket in 28 degrees of birthday sunshine either.

Ive met Swami a couple of times at forum meets. He tells really good jokes.:)

Archived