Renault clio 1.2 2005 HELPPPP

Iv just looked under the bonet and it looks like the water tank has gone!!!! The engine cover is missing as well!!! Wtf!!!

And this as being going on for a few weeks ? Dont know how you have got away with it for so long ! :o I wouldnt even start it up again until it as been looked at properly by someone in the know ! Fingers crossed for you mate.

• 1 month later...
Hi there I have a garage in Sheffield if you want me to take a look give me a ring on 07554018623

Yes I'v come accross this problem a few times on a few different vehicles if you want to give me a call and we can maybe arrange a time for you to drop the car off at my garage for me to look at it

If you require for me to take a look let me no n give me a ring on 07554018623 got some free time tommorow

Nothing like touting for business. I have heard very bad reports about apsheffield so I would advise anyone thinking of using them or buying a vehicle from this place not to throw your money away. You have been warned

Hi All

for the past few weeks, the "STOP" light and the "coolant temperature indicator" repeatedly goes on and off whilst driving. i havent noticed a change with its drive but i have noticed that it takes a long long time to heat the car up now.

can anyone please advise?

thanks

Iv just looked under the bonet and it looks like the water tank has gone!!!! The engine cover is missing as well!!! Wtf!!!

You've had this issue for a few weeks and this is the first time you've looked under the bonnet to check the water level? Really? :roll::shocked:

You've had this issue for a few weeks and this is the first time you've looked under the bonnet to check the water level? Really? :roll::shocked:

That's the world in which we live!

Daughter 1 - car slipped a tooth on the timing belt and was running like a dog. She was driving it like that for 3 weeks before she told me it 'sounded funny'

Daughter 2 - complained that her car was rattling and had been since she slid into a kerb a few weeks previous. When i drove it, it was shaking like a dog having a poo at anything above 30. The wheel was nearly square from the impact!

Archived