Urban Choola Indian street kitchen

urban choola

Hello everyone , just wanted to introduce ourselves , we are opening a new Indian Restaurant Urban choola on London Road , we are hoping to open in February .

We believe tastiest ,fun & healthiest food in India is from its streets , so our menu will feature street favourites from different regions of India, something you hardly see in menus here , also there is nothing more delicious & comforting than traditional home cooked meals, Urban Choola's menu will also feature some of our home favourites. I will keep you guys updated with our progress .In the meantime any suggestions , feedbacks will be highly appreciated.

Urban Choola.

Sounds good to me, I look forward to trying you out, just keep your prices keen. Are you in what used to be the Mexican restaurant?

yes our address is 272 London road (what use to be Amigos Mexican kitchen , Amigos has moved down the road to a bigger premises).

we are in final stages of finalizing the menu i will upload it here as soon as it is done .

thanks,

urban Choola

I am looking forward to the opening of your new venture. If you can match the quality of East and West and Dhanisthas, you will make me very happy!

We will do our best & i am sure you won't be disappointed , we have already started menu trials , we are hoping to open in 3rd week of February .

Thanks,

urban Choola

Archived