Stickies? - Yes or No

I was wondering if anyone was like me, I love reading the “For Sale” on here, but I skip the “Stickies” because I presume they are more than I want to spent. Do you know what I mean – I'm not really looking for any thing specific, just having a gander, so Knowing the adds in the stickies are paid for I skip them.

I also wander how long this will be posted before it upsets someone in a chair.

I was wondering if anyone was like me, I love reading the “For Sale” on here, but I skip the “Stickies” because I presume they are more than I want to spent. Do you know what I mean – I'm not really looking for any thing specific, just having a gander, so Knowing the adds in the stickies are paid for I skip them.

Well I'm pretty darned mad :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Its upset me and I'm laid down.

"iphone 4s £240 for sale....will u tk 40 quid m8?"

Very true!!

I avoid the 'stickies' because i assume that if its anything worth having, it will already have been sold. So i just don't bother looking.

But to be honest, i rarely use the 'for sale' section anyway. I've only ever bought one thing from the forum and that was because i just happened to come across it and it was a real bargain! And no, i didn't try knocking the price down!!

Archived