Swanky franks---woodseats

mjhal

Been several times. The food and the service are top notch! Used to go to Yankees, but Swanky Franks has blown them away! We will always head there first from now on - thanks to living social voucher for introducing us to them!

Good idea to book though as it can get very busy!

They have a website, tells you what you want to know.

http://www.swankyfranks.co.uk/

I've been several times, it's very good, and not too pricey.

It doesnt tell you what people think of the food, service and waiting time, as the op asked.

In my oppinion, food was good, nice burgers, didnt have to wait but it was a mid week night, as with any restaurant drinks were a bit pricey, but all in all well worth a visit.

I'm not a fussy eater but found the 'food' served there to be shockingly bad. The bits I tried of my fellow diners meals were equally rank, it just tastes like mass produced American slop so I imagine it will be highly appealing to many.

It's friendly enough and the waiting times aren't long but the meals need to be good for that to be relevant.

If this place is superior, Yankees and Uncle Sams must serve snot and rotting entrails.

I'm not a fussy eater but found the 'food' served there to be shockingly bad. The bits I tried of my fellow diners meals were equally rank, it just tastes like mass produced American slop so I imagine it will be highly appealing to many.

It's friendly enough and the waiting times aren't long but the meals need to be good for that to be relevant.

If this place is superior, Yankees and Uncle Sams must serve snot and rotting entrails.

It sounds like you wouldn't be sold on any American restaurant

can you define "mass produced american slop" in fact, can you think of anywhere that does serve "mass produced american" style food?

is "American" even a food type?

I had grilled chicken breast and salad.