Syrian rebels use chemical weapons on rabbits ( Video )

How the hell did the rebels get hold of the chemicals ?

Why am I only hearing about the Syrian regimes chemical weapons ?

Video and report by RT.

Full video of the rebels killing the rabbits with chemical weapons can also be found on YouTube .

Peace .

Video and report by RT.

Full video of the rebels killing the rabbits with chemical weapons can also be found on YouTube .

Peace .

Because they overpowered Syrian military positions?

Video and report by RT.

Peace .

Let’s hope that both sides don't accidentally kill each other and leave the country free of people.

Let’s hope that both sides don't accidentally kill each other and leave the country free of people.

Your hoping a bit there, the rebels who are backed by the UK contain extremists and I'm sure some chem weapons will be heading towards some infidel hating group to be used at some point but because its the rebels who we back no fuss will be made.

Video and report by RT.

Peace .

We often pick the wrong side. These rebels are no better than Assad, and many are worse. We should not be supporting them. Assad is a psychopath, but he needs to be in order to keep his population under control. They are not civilised, and are not ready for, and probably not capable of democracy. Their religion prevents free and clear thought, and their sectarian hatred precludes dialogue. It will take tens of generations to rid them of their memetic disease.

We picked the wrong side in the Kosovo war too. It's pure political expediency, and turns my stomach some times.

Archived