Improper use of emergency lights

Reporting a Traffic Bobby ??? Watch out, they will find your reg via your name and adress and you will find yourself being 'pulled'..............regularly.

I dont mind.

Im completely legal, cars are well maintained and have front and rear facing dash cams in my main vehicle and getting them fitted in my second car on monday.

If i do get pulled i just hope they have a good reason. :)

I dont mind.

Im completely legal, cars are well maintained and have front and rear facing dash cams in my main vehicle and getting them fitted in my second car on monday.

They don't need an obvious reason. You might just look dodgy. Ask Stephen Lawrence's brother !!

I dont mind.

They're not going to look your reg up and target you, how ridiculous, then they would get sacked.

They don't need a good reason to stop you though, as a constable in uniform can stop any vehicle and request the driver to produce their driving documents.

how did you take his details while driving?

I didnt.

and don`t say your front view camera as that doesn`t tie in with your OP and I fit these for a living and simply will not believe you.

Forgive me if i dont lose any sleep over this.

and don`t say your front view camera as that doesn`t tie in with your OP and I fit these for a living and simply will not believe you.

I wasnt going to.

---------- Post added 13-01-2013 at 17:04 ----------

They're not going to look your reg up and target you, how ridiculous, then they would get sacked.

I never said they would.

---------- Post added 13-01-2013 at 17:05 ----------

Just what we need, less police. Lets try to get more sacked :|

Yes, lets.

But only the bad ones who abuse their jobs and the trust thats been put in them.

---------- Post added 13-01-2013 at 17:06 ----------

Sack the bad apples now and the good ones will keep their jobs come redundancy time.

Agree 100% with this.

The bad apples are the ones who make the good ones jobs harder than they need be.

Most do a good job, they risk life and limb for us and get little or no thanks.

The bad ones need weeding out and sacking!

Archived