What will you say to this woman?

Really a strange and confused feeling which has hunted me for 3 days . So, ask folks for apionions.

A women I don't know ask me for £2.50 to buy a bus tiket. She said: "I've just had a quarrel with my husband and left home. I want to go to my friend's but I have no a penny on me." I gave her all the changes £1.20 I had though she dressed properly and got her hand bag with her.

About 10days later, I met her again. I recalled her as soon as she'd started the exactly same story,"I just had a quarrel with my husband....." I refused her this time, but felt a bit guilty for not help a people she might in desperate for some reason.

What do you feel if you were me?

Would you give her money again because she might really in desperate or you just feel you were cheated and you were a fool?

Really a strange and confused feeling which has hunted me for 3 days . So, ask folks for apionions.

A women I don't know ask me for £2.50 to buy a bus tiket. She said: "I've just had a quarrel with my husband and left home. I want to go to my friend's but I have no a penny on me." I gave her all the changes £1.20 I had though she dressed properly and got her hand bag with her.

About 10days later, I met her again. I recalled her as soon as she'd started the exactly same story,"I just had a quarrel with my husband....." I refused her this time, but felt a bit guilty for not help a people she might in desperate for some reason.

Would you give her money again because she might really in desperate or you just feel you were cheated and you were a fool?

If I was you I would have given her some more money, but because I'm me I would have told her to sod off the first time she asked.:)

She had a good racket going and you fell for it :D

Archived