Do You Think Religious People Are Slightly Strange?

Atheists think they have the truth on their side, without anything to prove it.

I don't agree with you there. I'm an atheist because I haven't found any convincing reason to believe a god exists. The faith based claims made by theists about the existence of a god leave me unconvinced. So I find no reason to believe. That doesn't mean I believe I have truth on my side because I could be wrong.

...In any case what would be the point. Atheists don't grieve except to curse God for it.

You seem to have a strawman image of atheists; one that you invent and then condemn or criticise.

Just so you know, atheists, just like theists, grieve and feel empathy for others. I can also honestly say I've never come across a grieving atheist who curses a god(cursing god would mean they are theists and not atheists).

I don't agree with you there. I'm an atheist because I haven't found any convincing reason to believe a god exists. The faith based claims made by theists about the existence of a god leave me unconvinced. So I find no reason to believe. That doesn't mean I believe I have truth on my side because I could be wrong.

You seem to have a strawman image of atheists; one that you invent and then condemn or criticise.

Just so you know, atheists, just like theists, grieve and feel empathy for others. I can also honestly say I've never come across a grieving atheist who curses a god(cursing god would mean they are theists and not atheists).

I think we're reasonable people, allowed to have different ideas and beliefs. It would be a poor boring life if we all agreed on everything. Old Adolf had everybody agree with him,or have no life , boring or not. So we've really not much else to say on the matter. I won't wish you god speed, I'm not that insensitive, just good night. I don't have an opinion about atheists really. I lived among plenty, friends and relatives. I do come from Sheffield you know. Not exactly Vatican of the North.

Archived