Playing Guitar and Singing!! Anyone out there?

Heliman

I have looked on loads of the threads to do with playing guitar and singing but they never seem to go anywhere. I am 45, male, a very average guitarist (general chords and picking) with two lovely guitars (6 & 12) and enjoy singing and playing anything easy from Jim Reeves to Katie Melua, the Eagles, Clapton, Denver, Seekers etc.

Isn't there anybody out there, male or female, who feels the same and wants to get together and play and sing either singularly or duetting without the pressure of being good or bad?

Let me know what you think.

Excellent, lets arange a get together and have a go at doing some playing. ScottF, you are more than welcome to come along and bring your guitar. You'll find that playing with others is a far faster way of learning (I did). PM me you guys and we'll arange something.

Come on you peeps. There must be more than 2 people playing and singing in isolation for fear of being laughed at or ridiculed? I'm not that good myself but I am up for a laugh and have even sung at folk clubs in the past.:wave:

• 1 month later...

Archived