Playing Guitar and Singing!! Anyone out there?

Heliman

Hi everyone

How's about trying to meet up for an inaugaral get-together this Saturday at mine (or someone else's) say around 6pm? For those with children, who can't get a sitter it's no problem if they want to bring them along. We can meet for an hour or so to thrash out who is wanting to do what and try and organise an evening or afternoon (weekend) to try having a go. If not, what about one night this week?

Let me know and I will PM you the address and contact number.

Cheers.:thumbsup:

Hi there

I tried picking up guitar last year but due to moving out and stuff i wasn't able to follow it on.

I'd certainly be interested in learning something from people who can actually strum a cord or two.

:D :D heh-heh i got 3 chords nailed :hihi::D

Excellent stuff. How does Saturday afternoon or evening sound for the 13th? or we could do something mid-week. Let me know everyone and pencil in the date in your diary. All welcome, beginners and experts alike.

Cheers:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All! I am an old rocker, with limited guitar proess, been a semi pro singer for many years, would like to meet somebody with similair interest, to do a bit for pleasure! bit of country Bit of rock or anything!!

Cheers code2::cool:

Archived