A.N.P.R camera van

I picked my mum & dad up in October. Had a banging headache so stopped for 30 seconds to knock a couple of paracetamol back. This van with a man driving followed me onto the very desolate road & parked up a just a ft behind me. I actually crapped my pants. A woman on my own on a deserted road in an unfamiliar surroundings & a man in a van quite obviously following me. I immediately pressed the lock button to lock all doors & keyed 999 into my mobile. I was genuinely panicked as to why he was following me. A few seconds later he razzed off.

It was so disconcerting I told my mum & dad about the incident before we left the airport area. A few days later I got a fine. That's why he parked so close. To get a photo of the number plate. No way will they ever see one penny of it. They are sister company to excel. I have also reported the van & number plate to the police given how intimidated he made me feel. He followed me for quite some time around that airport.

You should also let the council know of the practices used by their appointed agents,it must have been terrifying for you.

about 12 cars got snapped in a lay bay also my friend stopped for a second to answer his phone he got 60.00 fine

---------- Post added 14-01-2013 at 10:42 ----------

what i am saying is dont stop on any part of the road for anything buss layby ect cause every car got snapped

about 12 cars got snapped in a lay bay also my friend stopped for a second to answer his phone he got 60.00 fine

---------- Post added 14-01-2013 at 10:42 ----------

what i am saying is dont stop on any part of the road for anything buss layby ect cause every car got snapped

I wouldnt worry, as VCS can issue all the invoices they want , but they are unenforcable , worthless. You will receive fake solicitors letters when you dont pay it , but these can also be ignored. After about 3 or 4 fake solicitors letters they will just go away when they realize you wont be paying. Just treat any letters from VCS or their fake solicitors as junk mail and bin it.

As there is no sign as you enter the road for the airport, there is nothing they can do. In fact they are harrasing you for something you do not need to pay.

People regularly stop just off the first roundabout on the road to the airport as you do not have to pay there.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=doncaster&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x4878e2a8b277ed2f:0x829cbce4b81d7048,Doncaster,+South+Yorkshire&gl=uk&ei=aO_zUPa_NceThgeBtYGIDw&ved=0CIsBELYD

Archived