Shabby First buses in Sheffield.

Why? Can you honestly tell me that on most bus journeys you are surrounded by the cream of society?

Many OAPs and children use buses and they will contain many diamonds.I think when you have used the buses you have been plain unlucky,and were perhaps in a mood as your car was unavailable.

Many OAPs and children use buses and they will contain many diamonds.I think when you have used the buses you have been plain unlucky,and were perhaps in a mood as your car was unavailable.

Yep, last time I used a bus I was in a mood as my car was unavailable, and maybe I was unlucky, but the bus was full of fat chavvy women talking about whose face they were going to smash in and swearing loudly. All had small children with them. Appalling.

Yep, last time I used a bus I was in a mood as my car was unavailable, and maybe I was unlucky, but the bus was full of fat chavvy women talking about whose face they were going to smash in and swearing loudly. All had small children with them. Appalling.

Just your luck to bump into a few neighbours.If you were to live in a rough district this will happen from time to time.

It boil downs to the business plan of the parent company and how it treats the investment of new buses and all the seperate bus companies in the parent group.

I know that, was just saying what people are thinking.

I havent been on a bus for about 13 years and have no intention of getting on one if i can possibly help it.

I have sympathy for those who do use them and have to put up with the oiks swearing and spitting and generally being unpleasant and rude

I have sympathy for those who do use them and have to put up with the oiks swearing and spitting and generally being unpleasant and rude

Buses aren't that bad. You get the odd annoying person, but that is true of anywhere.

The other day I sat in front of a young male who then started talking loudly down his phone to someone about how he had 'a quarter' that he had to get rid of :loopy:

Buses aren't that bad. You get the odd annoying person, but that is true of anywhere.

The other day I sat in front of a young male who then started talking loudly down his phone to someone about how he had 'a quarter' that he had to get rid of :loopy:

i remember one undesirable was on each journey, and if they got off, they would be replaced with another immediately

Archived