Yet another war we get involved in

These islamist creatures don't need a grievance, just not being death worshiping fascists like them is enough.

Getting drawn in to the conflicts of other nations should be of concern,when we consider what it has resulted in before with disastrous repercussions to follow.

Yet what choice do we have when terrorist organisations are such a threat to world peace,and we can't turn our backs on our own British citizens when they are being held hostage and murdered.

Those Islamic radical leaders are not only creating misery to their own people,but consequences of their actions have an impact on decent living Muslims who are living peacefully in the West and wouldn't dream of being involved in terrorist activity.

Mali is but just one African country that the western interests are now taking seriously. One assumes this war is a first for most, and that they are unaware the USA has moved into 35 Aftican Countries, under the guise of terrorism of course.

These chosen countries by the USa also have interesting amounts of mineral wealth.

The reality is its a scramble for Africa, and the real enemy is of course China, got to keep them out, thus controling resources, one can control China's economy, and bring this country back under western control.

A bill has just been passed that allows the USa to use nuclear weapons in a first strike scenario, if it considers China a threat. It had already/previously drawn up plans for a war, theoretical of course, with China in 10 years. Got to get Syria and Iran sorted out first, getting their mineral wealth within western corporate influences.

Mali is but just one African country that the western interests are now taking seriously. One assumes this war is a first for most, and that they are unaware the USA has moved into 35 Aftican Countries, under the guise of terrorism of course.

These chosen countries by the USa also have interesting amounts of mineral wealth.

The reality is its a scramble for Africa, and the real enemy is of course China, got to keep them out, thus controling resources, one can control China's economy, and bring this country back under western control.

A bill has just been passed that allows the USa to use nuclear weapons in a first strike scenario, if it considers China a threat. It had already/previously drawn up plans for a war, theoretical of course, with China in 10 years. Got to get Syria and Iran sorted out first, getting their mineral wealth within western corporate influences.

I'm sure the US military has plans for a theoretical war with every nation on Earth. That's what military planning is all about. If they didn't have such plans in place they wouldn't be doing their jobs properly.

Getting drawn in to the conflicts of other nations should be of concern,when we consider what it has resulted in before with disastrous repercussions to follow.

Yet what choice do we have when terrorist organisations are such a threat to world peace,and we can't turn our backs on our own British citizens when they are being held hostage and murdered.

Those Islamic radical leaders are not only creating misery to their own people,but consequences of their actions have an impact on decent living Muslims who are living peacefully in the West and wouldn't dream of being involved in terrorist activity.

My bold=

What consequences? we already face bigotry and racism in various forms including on this forum so nothing new there.

Of course I understand why this is needed, but I guess what I meant was why do we need to be using our globemasters rather than the US using theirs? France are doing the running as it's their ex-colony as we have done many times before with ours, fair play to them, but why are we rather than the US providing the logistical support?
I thought you were all European Unionists and Colonialists together.

Well, in my opinion, yes. I'm not saying the Islamists in Libya, Egypt and Tunisia aren't dangerous, but they don't on the face of it seem as violent as the ones in Mali or Nigeria for that matter.

Syria, probably are closer to the terrorist nutter catagory, and they are fighting nutters too. Best leave that one alone ;)

Mali Islamist are trying too overthrow Thier military dictatorship . France don't like that .

Islamist are trying too do the same in Syria . France is supporting those Islamists .

Smells like a stinking rat of hypocrisy doesn't it ? Can you explain ?

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 19:54 ----------

I am informed that the West is now actively killing people in eight Islamic countries at this moment. When will we admit that we are waging war on Islam?

Good point can we list them ?

Afghanistan - occupied?

Iraq - simmering ?

Pakistan - drone bombing

Libya - carpet bombing and ground troops

Somalia - British soldiers fighting along side child Somalia soldiers

Syria - we bank rolling the civil war

Iran sanctions which are always a prelude too war

I got 6

---------- Post added 19-01-2013 at 19:56 ----------

These islamist creatures don't need a grievance, just not being death worshiping fascists like them is enough.

You sound like you are very much full of hate .

While I don't support any side killing any other no matter what the reason ( as there never is a good reason for war )

The fact is western wars have killed at least 100 fold more than any Islamist terror campaign .

Please don't say we defend our selves better .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived