Did You Live In Shiregreen?

zoboz111

thanks pugwash how stupid of me now tell me which one went with what colour my memory is shocking

Hi Sue, here are the house colours.

Beck

Gregg

Park

School (the best)

Me and old Andy were both in School. Which house was you in?

Edited by Nodens

Anyone from my vintage,I lived in Shirehall Rd. from 1932 to 41. Went to Gregg infant school, on a recent visit I noted the main entrance had been bricked up, the gates were still there. Hatfield House Rd lived there from1941 to 47, went to the school , then to Firth Park grammar, the Red Caps. Even though there was a war, they really were good days.

hi i was from wheatfield creasant, left in 1980 now in derbyshire..shiregreen was warm and loving to grow up in ,,went to st pats school at lane top

HATHER-SAGE Just put me right here! Where abouts at sheffield Lane top was St Pats?

OK thanks arthur ,Now what was the picture house called? It wasn't the Paragon or the roxy or the sunbeam... or that other one near the coke depot where you could get in for a jam jar and a penny I can't remember!!

it was the capital paragon was at firth park the roxy original page hall was at page hall