Did You Live In Shiregreen?

zoboz111

I used to live on flower estate in fiftys we used hang around shops then there were six of us . So nothing seems to have changed much .

---------- Post added 25-01-2015 at 22:45 ----------

UOTE]

I also lived in shire green and left in 1964 lived in Lilac Road

---------- Post added 25-01-2015 at 22:47 ----------

UOTE]

I also lived in shire green and left in 1964 lived in Lilac Road

• 3 months later...

Hi all!

Wondered if any of you can help me I am looking for my possible biological father the only information I have is that he lived in shiregreen not far from the working men's club and went by the nickname of sooty?! He also worked as a doorman in Sheffield think it was fountain bar?? Around 1989. If anyone can help with any information I would be very grateful :)

Thank you

hi Cynthia I was in your class one of them anyway miss fincham (fanny) I met you again some years later in an office up town tha were a bonny lass Im 82 now still enjoying life

soon be catching me up billy

is that Cynthia that lived on windmill lane

all the best arthur

i know the morleys they use to go in club on bellhouse road just down from horseshoe they lived up road from my grandma mrs bond she lived at 460 windmill lane

---------- Post added 14-05-2015 at 14:46 ----------

hi threedogman Mrs Bond was my grandma i use to go in club with her sunday afternoons

---------- Post added 14-05-2015 at 14:51 ----------

hi janie-m you must be talking about the wrong Bonds on windmill lane cause they still live there my grandmother died in 1977 but my uncle still lives there now

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Sandy and Rodney,

Here are a few names he might remember from the St Christophers junior football team.

David White

David Markham

Malcolm Seemley

Mick Swift

Jack Lunn

Tony Arno

Derek Tingle

Keith Goddard

Williamson

Turner

Gunter Hibberd

I remember walking from Bellhouse road to Burncross road and back just after the move. I now live at Burncross. I'll send a PM

Please send me another PM and I can pass on his email address so you can catch up.