Government Gateway..What a joke!!

We need new government. Someone in charge that genuinely cares about Britain and the British people. Someone who is prepared to put our interests first and not those of big business. We need to start manufacturing things again, and stop importing cheap foreign goods. The so called free market is anything but free... or fair for that matter and it only benefits a small percentage of our nation. This is just a back door excuse to flood the country with cheap labour; all in the name of unity, free enterprise and competition in the global market that is fuelled by nothing but greed. Ninety per cent of mainstream politicians don't care about you or I, they're so out of touch with reality that it's frightening

Did you watch an idiot abroad ? The reason I ask is that the two hapless travellers ended up in china - really polluted china. Do you want to go back to that so we have a fighting chance competing on a global level ? Do you want to work for someone like Foxconn ??

Most of our manufacturing is automated - the screwing-caps-on-toothpaste-tubes jobs are a thing of the past. I agree successive governments don't know and don't care but going backwards won't help anyone. You could "buy British" buy forget tvs and computers. And most of your clothes.

Did you watch an idiot abroad ? The reason I ask is that the two hapless travellers ended up in china - really polluted china. Do you want to go back to that so we have a fighting chance competing on a global level ? Do you want to work for someone like Foxconn ??

Most of our manufacturing is automated - the screwing-caps-on-toothpaste-tubes jobs are a thing of the past. I agree successive governments don't know and don't care but going backwards won't help anyone. You could "buy British" buy forget tvs and computers. And most of your clothes.

There's only two ways to hit them... active, outright revolution... or hit them so hard at the ballot box that they are left reeling with amazement and vote green.

The country is mashed at the moment in so many way's...

---------- Post added 15-01-2013 at 01:22 ----------

A little tit bit for you quite interesting really and so bloody simple and shows how floored our lovely country is.

HMRC has returned my Tax return!

Apparently I answered one of there questions incorrectly.

In response to the question,

"Do you have anyone dependent on you"?

I answered, 3million illegal immigrants, 1.5 million crack heads, 4.4 million Jeramy Kyle scrounges

1 million criminals in over 85 prisons! Plus 650 idiots in parliament, and the whole of the European Commission!

HMRC stated the response I gave was unacceptable.

My Response.........."Who the **** did I miss out?"

Are you talking about this site: https://www.gov.uk/jobs-jobsearch

In which case that's not really the Government Gateway, and is most definitely the product of the current Government.

Yes, that's what I mean. It's not government gateway, I think you need a government gateway password to log onto it. It's a useless website, anyway!

Archived