Previous sheffield resident needs your support

Hey guys

My name is Matt I lived in Sheffield for 18 years and have always and always will continue and support this forum and still use it to check up on what happening in Sheff as I live in Bradford but still travel to Sheffield to see my family.

But I am now needing support from this forum:

On 25th of March i will be entering Gaza with an academic delegation with my aim to teach the local population in fist aid skills and donate training resources to schools and community centres. But more importantly i intend to learn and develop a greater understanding of issues people face.

I want ask for your support in this project either through donation or sharing my go fund me page on Facebook, or by tweeting #superherochallenge on twitter or through friends.

Kind regards

Matthew Doyle

P.S. I know this is not the place to seek charitable support so I welcome the monitors to move this thread to where they deem appropriate.

Archived