Sign petition against the rise in womens car insurance

Maybe no one should voice their opinions then, no matter how strongly we feel because a petition won't help! This petition is for people who feel the same as me, not criticism

No ones criticising the petition or your support for it - most are criticising women getting cheaper insurance whilst wanting equality.

But it is fact and statistics that women are safer drivers and have lower insurance claims so don't feel that it's relevant for it to be categorised as equality and discrimination. I am a safe driver and No claims bonus to show that and now going to be punished by an increase in car insurance for the pleasure. No wonder people drive uninsured!

But it's a fact that women get pregnant and take lots of time off work for that at great inconvenience to employers - so they should be paid less because of that.

I'm not saying I beleive that because I don't but that's the inevitable collary to the argument being presented above.

But it is fact and statistics that women are safer drivers

All women?

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/update/2013-01-07/texting-driver-jailed-for-death/

And what if I were to have a sex-change operation? Would I suddenly become a better driver? According to "fact and statistics" the answer is yes.

Cases need to be judged on an individual basis.

Archived