Kids throwing stones at passing cars

linzday

Yes i took my child out of school for that.

It shows to me they arent even getting the basics right.

I thought the basics were reading, writing and arithmetic?

In Germany, Scandinavia and the Benelux countries it is quite common for students to use their teacher's first names. They usually don't wear uniforms and the teachers wear jeans and t-shirts.

Their societies seem healthier than ours comparing education standards and criminality.

I thought the basics were reading, writing and arithmetic?

In Germany, Scandinavia and the Benelux countries it is quite common for students to use their teacher's first names. They usually don't wear uniforms and the teachers wear jeans and t-shirts.

Their societies seem healthier than ours comparing education standards and criminality.

Thats a lovely story.

Ill be sure to mention it to my son when he comes home this weekend.

I don't know who I'd blame first, the kids that are throwing the stones, or the government for axing youth clubs etc. Maybe we should throw them on a bus drive them to David Cameron's house and let them throw stones at that scumbags car as he pulls off his drive. Ironically in his over priced car, paid for by the money he's saved axing the youth clubs.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I don't know who I'd blame first, the kids that are throwing the stones, or the government for axing youth clubs etc. Maybe we should throw them on a bus drive them to David Cameron's house and let them throw stones at that scumbags car as he pulls off his drive. Ironically in his over priced car, paid for by the money he's saved axing the youth clubs.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Which youth club in the area has David Cameron closed?

Same old story, poor kids are bored, so they go around causing damage/trouble.

Bo**ocks !!!!! It's how they've been dragged up that's the cause. My family had very little money when I was growing up, I never went to a youth club but I didn't go around causing trouble and neither did my friends either. The kids nowadays have got more than ever but still want and expect more. My children were taught to respect people and people's property. Boredom is not an excuse.

Half of em got apology letters instead of birth certificates. Caught the little sods throwing stuff at cars yesterday, mine included, outside Ecclesfield school. If the wife hadn't have been there to stop me, I'd have marched them back into school in front of all their little friends.

Don't know how they have the cheek to cause damage to someone else's property just to look "hard" in front of all their friends. Get them on their own and watch them cry.

I didn't say A particular youth club, just the fact that funding for these places isn't there so they're having to close down. I know this to be fact. But no doubt you're going to Google it to prove me wrong. There's no excuses for throwing bricks at cars, what I meant was keeping these places open and letting youngsters throw all there access energy into doing something constructive will keep them off the street and hopefully learn them new skills.

Check out the link below, just one of many examples dotted around the internet regarding Closures of clubs and there significance in the community.

http://www.double6youthclub.co.uk/news.html

I didn't say A particular youth club, just the fact that funding for these places isn't there so they're having to close down. I know this to be fact. But no doubt you're going to Google it to prove me wrong. There's no excuses for throwing bricks at cars, what I meant was keeping these places open and letting youngsters throw all there access energy into doing something constructive will keep them off the street and hopefully learn them new skills.

No: you said Cameron was to blame for these particular kids for closing youth clubs etc and that you think they should throw stones at a government building. very strange thing to say.

No: you said Cameron was to blame for these particular kids for closing youth clubs etc and that you think they should throw stones at a government building. very strange thing to say.

A government building, Since when as throwing stones at David Cameron's car been a government building lol.

Here I've edited my comment and added a link to Wikipedia explaining what a building is. ;-)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Building

Archived