Kids throwing stones at passing cars

linzday

Encouragement, I've encouraged the youths to go to London. I don't know these youths to do so, I've never seen them before, don't know there names or have any idea what they look like so tell me how I've encouraged these youths to go to London LOL....

There's very little point in conversing with someone as obtuse as you but just to remind you

Maybe we should throw them on a bus drive them to David Cameron's house and let them throw stones at that scumbags car as he pulls off his drive

Never mind.

There's very little point in conversing with someone as obtuse as you but just to remind you

Maybe we should throw them on a bus drive them to David Cameron's house and let them throw stones at that scumbags car as he pulls off his drive

Never mind.

LOL are you for real you wrote that I've encouraged the youths to throw stones at cars. The sentence you've quoted was merely a suggestion and wasn't meant to be serious so I'll ask you again WHEN DID I ENCOURAGE THE YOUTHS TO THROW STONES AT A GOVERNMENT BUILDING or for the rest of us A CAR.

In other words the next time you write, no doubt quoting me quote the section where I actually wrote that I've encouraged kids to damage property...

LOL are you for real you wrote that I've encouraged the youths to throw stones at cars. The sentence you've quoted was merely a suggestion and wasn't meant to be serious so I'll ask you again WHEN DID I ENCOURAGE THE YOUTHS TO THROW STONES AT A GOVERNMENT BUILDING or for the rest of us A CAR.

In other words the next time you write, no doubt quoting me quote the section where I actually wrote that I've encouraged kids to damage property...

Here you go:

Maybe we should throw them on a bus drive them to David Cameron's house and let them throw stones at that scumbags car as he pulls off his drive. Ironically in his over priced car, paid for by the money he's saved axing the youth clubs.

LMFAO I'm bored somebody else explain the word MAYBE and its meaning to this man. This is the last time I view this thread because as much as its been entertaining I'm getting bored now. And also I couldn't be bothered to read your private message... good morning good afternoon and goooooodnight!

the same thing happened to my fella earlier today driving down the parkway and some kids threw a big stone that hit the front of the car. its so dangerous they could easily put the windscreens through and cause a right bad accident :|

Indeed, a woman from Cawthorne was killed about 1981 when kids threw a stone off the bridge near Dodworth.

LMFAO I'm bored somebody else explain the word MAYBE and its meaning to this man. This is the last time I view this thread because as much as its been entertaining I'm getting bored now. And also I couldn't be bothered to read your private message... good morning good afternoon and goooooodnight!

Strange, angry man. :huh:

Archived