Should The BNP Follow The UKIP Example?

Both parties do have some minor good points. They do touch on the boarder control subject that the other parties are too scared to touch through fear of triggering the race card.

Other than that, neither the UKIP or BNP have what it takes to run a country the size of Belguim.

It's true though Sibs :( I drive my car around Lincs and all the farmers have Ukippers placards placed on their fields.

I don't trust farmers.

Talk about turkeys voting for Christmas. Where do they think all their subsidies will come from if we leave the EU?

Talk about turkeys voting for Christmas. Where do they think all their subsidies will come from if we leave the EU?

Turkeys come from Norfolk, Max.

It's all pigs, cucumbers and carrots in Lincs.

Ukippers really are a odd ball bunch of little Englanders - lets all dance around a may pole and join the Freemasons :suspect::gag:

Bless you Rampent - for all the calumny I've ever unfairly poured upon you, you're still able to distill little nuggets of truth like this.

Fair point, well made. However, "pigs, cucumbers and carrots voting for Christmas" doesn't have the same ring to it.

Bless you Rampent - for all the calumny I've ever unfairly poured upon you, you're still able to distill little nuggets of truth like this.

And I take back the fish jokes. I have moments of clarity Habs - very rare though :hihi::love:

---------- Post added 15-01-2013 at 21:22 ----------

I've seen some cows in Lincs - but that's a different thread. The sleepy villages though are a hotbed of crazed inbred UKIPkippers wandering around halls and spitting venom. They don't like 'outsiders' in them parts - incase you find the level of incest that's common in farm houses.

No they're not. The English Democrats and BNP also support withdrawal.

They are fascists and this Country along with our Commonwealth and American friends lost millions of good honest men and women fighting against those policies.

I hope that Ukip learn quickly to weed out any hangers on from the above mentioned scum. They then can become the genuine alternative party for British people who would like to get out of the European union ..

Archived