Does this 'racist' women deserve all she gets?

Does this 'racist' women deserve all she gets?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Does this 'racist' women deserve all she gets?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8-HfID-jIp4

This video of a 'racist' woman spouting off on a tube and getting attacked is going viral and shockingly most seem to think she deserves all she got :o:confused:

The guy was also been provacative and using insults such as "ok white princess" (a common insult for middle class do-gooder types) in a passive aggressive tone.

This video of a 'racist' women spouting off on a tube and getting attacked is going viral and shockingly most seem to think she deserves all she got :o:confused:

The guy was also been provacative and using insults such as "ok white princess" (a common insult for middle do-gooder types) in a passive aggressive tone.

I changed the question for you.

Does this woman deserve to be assaulted?

NO

Is it just me? I can't hear her saying anything racist in that footage. I hear her say that her boyfriend is black and respects her. The only racist comment I hear is the 'white princess' one from another passenger.

From the footage shown, I can't see anything that merits an attack. I'm not sure that a physical attack can ever be "deserved".

What is she saying about the money and something about thieving? I don't get it. There's obviously a lot more to the story than we are seeing here, so expecting people to make judgements based on partial evidence isn't really very sensible.

Thank heavens that some people with sense and compassion stepped in.

NO

I've changed your question too.

Does anyone deserve to be assaulted?

Answer on a post card.

---------- Post added 15-01-2013 at 10:00 ----------

Is it just me? I can't hear her saying anything racist in that footage.

Dunno, never watched the footage. Just another fishing thread I guess.

This video of a 'racist' women spouting off on a tube and getting attacked is going viral and shockingly most seem to think she deserves all she got :o:confused:

The guy was also been provacative and using insults such as "ok white princess" (a common insult for middle do-gooder types) in a passive aggressive tone.

The women was attacked for being racist.

By someone who was also being racist.

So we have a situation where as the black guy wasnt happy that his racist insults didnt get the desired result and so attacked her physically instead of just verbally.

I hope he was arrested and charged with assault and incitement to racial hatred.

NO

But some people are more sensitive than others and black people have had years of persecution so therefore they're more likely to lash out.

---------- Post added 15-01-2013 at 13:04 ----------

what are you hoping to achieve?

why be so provocative? Surely the forum must have rules against posters like yourself who add nothing.

Forums are for discussing all kinds of issues even if they could be a little contentious, don't understand what the problem is?

Archived