Any good hillsborough bars and clubs?

fishermanlee

How many real ale pubs with no karaoke have opened and been successful in the last 10 years.......versus how many tacky keg serving karaoke pubs have gone bust?

About 8-0 to the decent pubs.

Except in Hillsborough, and that Karaoke or somewhere else equally as loud on a Sunday night has been going for a few years on and off.

Don't get me wrong, there's clearly a market for a decent real ale pub in the area, just as I am convinced most locals are rarely seen visiting frozen food discount stores, placing a bet at the bookies or sucking on a sausage dummy, yet these places thrive in Hillsborough.

Except in Hillsborough, and that Karaoke or somewhere else equally as loud on a Sunday night has been going for a few years on and off.

Don't get me wrong, there's clearly a market for a decent real ale pub in the area, just as I am convinced most locals are rarely seen visiting frozen food discount stores, placing a bet at the bookies or sucking on a sausage dummy, yet these places thrive in Hillsborough.

That's funny! Does seem about right though.

Archived