Horse dna found in beefburgers

I really dont see what all the fuss is about ....... people eat Rabbit and Pheasant ,so where`s the problem with Horse. ?

ive said before ill say it again, there's two points to it

1 - people like to know what they're eating, if they wanna eat horse they buy horse not beef

2 - if the authorities didn't know it was in there then they don't know if its suitable for human consumption, could have drugs or diseases in it

I really dont see what all the fuss is about ....... people eat Rabbit and Pheasant ,so where`s the problem with Horse. ?

Where horse is eaten in Europe as purpose bred meat it is more expensive than beef.more like the price of veal.

If it is being used as a cheap substitute in processed meat that tells me all I need to know about the quality.

ive said before ill say it again, there's two points to it

1 - people like to know what they're eating, if they wanna eat horse they buy horse not beef

2 - if the authorities didn't know it was in there then they don't know if its suitable for human consumption, could have drugs or diseases in it

Until we see a Human running in the 5.20 at Kempton Park ,then i wouldnt worry too much about it. :)

Archived