Horse dna found in beefburgers

Why not ,they have been feeding us Horse , so why not Bullocks. ?

Obviously, because they can't make enough profit out of it! :hihi:

---------- Post added 19-02-2013 at 16:08 ----------

My doc told me to watch what I eat , so I booked two tickets for the Grand National.

Have you been to Owlerton recently? Watch this space.

Excuse if the pope's, but I've heard that they are also going to test sweets and confectionary for horse DNA. Sounds daft and I don't know how it will work. It sounds to me it's a government push to scaremonger people from eating what is classes as unhealthy food. TBH I wouldn't put it past them.

Excuse if the pope's, but I've heard that they are also going to test sweets and confectionary for horse DNA. Sounds daft and I don't know how it will work. It sounds to me it's a government push to scaremonger people from eating what is classes as unhealthy food. TBH I wouldn't put it past them.

There's gelatin in lots of sweets..

Illegally slaughtered/sourced horse, perhaps.

Average horsemeat prices are higher than beef in France. It tends to be on a par with veal.

I thought the slaughter houses in the UK that had used horse had gotten away without any charges, because they were doing nothing illegal?

If only illegal horse meat was being used, how come some products contained 100% horse? How many horses would need to be illegally sourced to supply that amount of meat?

I thought the slaughter houses in the UK that had used horse had gotten away without any charges, because they were doing nothing illegal?

If only illegal horse meat was being used, how come some products contained 100% horse? How many horses would need to be illegally sourced to supply that amount of meat?

What are you on about.

All the horsemeat found in UK food products was there illegally.

You suggested that horse must be cheaper than beef.

As I said earlier, horse slaughtered and sold for human consumption is as expensive as veal.

That which has been subverted into the beef based products has been sold illegally and at a much lower price.

What are you on about.

All the horsemeat found in UK food products was there illegally.

You suggested that horse must be cheaper than beef.

As I said earlier, horse slaughtered and sold for human consumption is as expensive as veal.

That which has been subverted into the beef based products has been sold illegally and at a much lower price.

Alright, keep your hair on....pratt!!

I must have heard wrong, no need to be a dik!

Archived