Nasty cold virus, whose got it?

:hihi:

I started with it on the 20th Dec. It turned into a sinus and chest infection. Two courses of antibiotics later, and I am STILL coughing and barking... :(
You've been 'barking' for some time, I hear. :hihi:

---------- Post added 15-01-2013 at 23:13 ----------

I had it for a few hours, try dinking (2 lemons and 2 limes grated and juiced, table spoon of honey and a garlic bulb blended) that’s a bulb not a clove.
And what will that do, exactly?

Had it over Christmas, worst thing I've had since getting mumps in my mid twenties - sweating every night in bed for six days, temperature up and down for six days (hit 39c one evening and I was almost starting to hallucinate) loss of appetite.

Ended up on my chest, still coughing now.

Urghhhh.

Me. Thought it was getting better but now it's getting worse. I hate winter these days, I always get at least 2 nasty illnesses.

---------- Post added 16-01-2013 at 09:17 ----------

Try drinking a bottle of whiskey and take 4 beechams powder with lemon. It will not do you any good, but you will not care anyhow.:)

Right, so that's 4 bottles of whiskey, 4 lemons and a beechams powder. Right-oh, see you in a bit..

I thought I might be feeling better by now, but I've got much worse since yesterday! Now in my head and chest as well as having a stuffed nose. My legs feel like jelly but I have to go out as I have two appointments I can't miss today.

I just want to go back to bed with a hot water bottle. :help:

Sadly I don't like Scotch (or whiskey).

Archived