Nasty cold virus, whose got it?

It will help your body kill the virus and stop it progressing.
Tripe - utter tripe. You have no evidence to support that. It's utter tripe!

---------- Post added 20-01-2013 at 19:02 ----------

instead of benelin ,get a glass claret ,put in a tablespoon of honey, ,,microwave for 1 minute then drink it while its hot .

take 1000 miligramme of vitamin C every 2hrs ,

the hot claret with honey is a better and cheaper expectorant than what the drug companys can come up with

Tripe - utter tripe! The vit C will do nothing useful and no way would that concoction act as an expectorant. Perhaps you don't know what an expectorant is. It might sooth a sore throat a little though, and rot your teeth in the process! :hihi: In fact, let me add that 1g of vitamin C every 2 hours = a very, very large dose. Assuming you do just that, it's 12g per day! It's not going to do you any good at all!

Awful bug, I've had it since boxing day. Keeps coming back. I've taken to sleeping downstairs sat up in a chair, it's the only way I can get any sleep. Using night nurse and day nurse which helps a bit, but still feel rotten.

An intersting video for you to watch whilst nursing your flu.:)

Archived