Are You Still A Tad Worried About Eating Eggs?

I know.

After the Tories made eggs a no go zone and farmers filled chickens with rubbish I still wonder. Ex mate barfed himself silly today after eating a runny egg. You can buy certain eggs with a stamp on them - this stamp indicates that the egg came from a happy chicken.

Or do you cook the egg super hard - to kill the germs off?

Loads on here must blame tommy upsets on eggs.

Are you a careful egg cooker?

I never get stomach upsets, I enjoy eggs. I never worry about eating eggs. I don't overcook them. I eat local free range.

The free range one's should be OK if the chickens are looked after. Some peeps might sell 'free range' eggs which might be the dodgy eggs. I would love some eggs but I only have them mega boiled. Where do you buy them from?

The free range one's should be OK if the chickens are looked after. Some peeps might sell 'free range' eggs which might be the dodgy eggs. I would love some eggs but I only have them mega boiled. Where do you buy them from?

The ones I get at the moment are from the milkman - he gets them from a local farmer. They are super fresh and super delicious.

You can tell how fresh an egg is best by how much it spreads out - in a really fresh egg the white will stay within a small area (the size of your palm or smaller) and the yolk will stand really proud.

I like boiled, fried, omellettes, scrambled...probably fried best of all.

The ones I get at the moment are from the milkman - he gets them from a local farmer. They are super fresh and super delicious.

You can tell how fresh an egg is best by how much it spreads out - in a really fresh egg the white will stay within a small area (the size of your palm or smaller) and the yolk will stand really proud.

I like boiled, fried, omellettes, scrambled...probably fried best of all.

My self imposed egg exile is weakening. So, if you crack a egg and the yolk kinda 'spreads' and not stand proud as such - do you bin it and start again? Crikey!! Poundland now sell 'free range' eggs. Six for a quid!! Is that cheep?

My self imposed egg exile is weakening. So, if you crack a egg and the yolk kinda 'spreads' and not stand proud as such - do you bin it and start again? Crikey!! Poundland now sell 'free range' eggs. Six for a quid!! Is that cheep?

Yeah, that's pretty cheap. I can't recall last time I cracked an egg and didn't use it. You need to be a fair way past the 'use by' before they get minging.

Archived