Spring lane inclusion centre

Lol, no- I know someone that works there and thats how they described it to me. I tell you what, I wouldn't mind them providing the same facilities at my kids school.

You might not like your kids sharing facilities with some of the kids who end up there though.

To the OP, I'm pretty sure that the kids will be fine with the cleaning staff. It's those in authority that they will be arguing with. She'll be fine.

No it isn't!

I was joking, but it's not far off, with snooker tables, playstations, wii, x boxes, brand newly refurbished building with all the latest gadgets, lol.

---------- Post added 16-01-2013 at 19:29 ----------

Totally in agreement with you on that point.

You might not like your kids sharing facilities with some of the kids who end up there though.

To the OP, I'm pretty sure that the kids will be fine with the cleaning staff. It's those in authority that they will be arguing with. She'll be fine.

I was joking, but it's not far off, with snooker tables, playstations, wii, x boxes, brand newly refurbished building with all the latest gadgets, lol.

---------- Post added 16-01-2013 at 19:29 ----------

Totally in agreement with you on that point.

Whoever has told you this is lying or you have just made it up!

what type of kids end up there??????????:confused:

kids actually end up arguing with the staff ??????????:confused:

what type of kids end up there??????????:confused:

kids actually end up arguing with the staff ??????????:confused:

It is a kind of last chance saloon for kids who are in danger of being permanently excluded from school.

I was being mild when I said "arguing".

Archived