Do I need planning permission for my dream telly ?

"The set is so big it can only be kept outside because there isn't a house large enough to keep it in"

Quality journalism from the DM again, so there is NO houses that can fit a 16foot TV? Hmmmmm, might have a problem getting it through the door but most normal houses can fit it.

EDIT: Wait you can fold it!

When I eventually win the lotto I want one of these monster TVs in my garden

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2263423/Worlds-largest-TV-big-kept-outside-costs-times-Porsche.html

So big it won't fit in the house :)

Do you need planning permission for it ?

Think of all the things you could do for the greater good of mankind with 414k, as opposed to watching BB or Strictly cum dancin.

Yep, I'm with Alice.

"The set is so big it can only be kept outside because there isn't a house large enough to keep it in"

Quality journalism from the DM again, so there is NO houses that can fit a 16foot TV? Hmmmmm, might have a problem getting it through the door but most normal houses can fit it.

EDIT: Wait you can fold it!

Well my Mums living room is about 26ft long so it would fit...its only about 13ft wide though so sitting in front of the 16ft screen you might be a bit close! unless its also too high?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Archived