Elton john is a dad again!!

Children should be raised by a mother and a father. If 2 men or 2 women are to have a relationship they should accept they can't have children. It's simple biology really.

Biology says that if I lose a kidney, or need some other vital organ replacing, I should die. To go one step further, biology says that if I develop any malignant cancer, I should die.

Science says different.

Same thing here.

Biology says that if I lose a kidney, or need some other vital organ replacing, I should die. To go one step further, biology says that if I develop any malignant cancer, I should die.

Science says different.

Same thing here.

What you say is science-its medicine that says different!

Science doesn't enable 2 men (or 2 women) to have babies!

Surrogacy is a scientific technique is it not?

Implanting one man's sperm into the egg of a surrogate - not scientific?

(Edit to say - scientific and medical are interchangeable in my view.)

Ah but what about the "turkey baster" method...?

What's the problem?,are'nt we all living alot longer now,even in to our 90's?.

As for dad and dad so what?,Loads of kids are growing up with no dad nowadays!.The economic position of a person or a community will always govern how they Live their Lives.

What about those aspects of medicine which eschew science like faith healing,and homeopathy?There have been numerous medical practices which neglected science such as blood-letting.

What about those aspects of medicine which eschew science like faith healing,and homeopathy?There have been numerous medical practices which neglected science such as blood-letting.

That's a different subject though. Interesting admittedly, but not on topic.

My comment related to the poster who said that because through nature, two people of the same sex couldn't have a child. I pointed out that via science/medicine, they could, in a similar way to that which allows other medical procedures to work.

That's a different subject though. Interesting admittedly, but not on topic.

My comment related to the poster who said that because through nature, two people of the same sex couldn't have a child. I pointed out that via science/medicine, they could, in a similar way to that which allows other medical procedures to work.

I don't think they can as a child should have characteristics of both natural parents.With surrogacy one male parent makes no contribution,and becomes a metaphorical spectator,perhaps only helping in the collection of sperm.

Archived