Sheffield Forum bullies

Not really me and mr bloke have had run-ins before.:mad:

:suspect: Really?

I am unaware of these 'run-ins'. Perhaps you would be so kind as to supply us all with a link to the thread(s) in question and then we can all make up our own minds?

If you cannot supply proof of your accusations people may believe you are spreading false rumours about me. Isn't that a form of bullying? :roll:

...and for the benefit of the pedants, I believe it should be "Mr Bloke and I ...".

No thanks required. ;)

:suspect: Really?

I am unaware of these 'run-ins'. Perhaps you would be so kind as to supply us all with a link to the thread(s) in question and then we can all make up our own minds?

If you cannot supply proof of your accusations people may believe you are spreading false rumours about me. Isn't that a form of bullying? :roll:

...and for the benefit of the pedants, I believe it should be "Mr Bloke and I ...".

No thanks required. ;)

I believe you called me and all white van drivers thief's in the end the thread was pulled.:mad:

What happenned to the OP author? Did he get bullied off the forum by the mods?

He wasn't very friendly you know.

I wonder what strange logic brings you to the conclusion that the OP has been scared off by mod intervention?

More often than not, mods are only made aware of insults, personal attacks and other dubious comments as a result of a member reporting such posts. All we do is try to maintain forum rules and sort out petty squabbles between others. If that's the definition of bullying, then I suggest you get a new dictionary. :)

I believe you called me and all white van drivers thief's in the end the thread was pulled.:mad:

...Then I believe you are mistaken.

How could anyone make such a naive generalisation without being justly ridiculed, and what sort of idiot is going to take any notice of such a stupid remark anyway? :roll:

If anyone made the claims you suggest then I think we all know that SF members (myself included) would be the first to jump on the poster, in which case there should be quite a few witnesses coming forward anytime soon.

I don't expect any sort of apology from you for the false accusations you continue to make against me - I think the evidence provided in this thread alone is sufficient for any interested posters to make up their own minds as to which one of us seems to be the 'bully' here. :|

...Then I believe you are mistaken.

How could anyone make such a naive generalisation without being justly ridiculed, and what sort of idiot is going to take any notice of such a stupid remark anyway? :roll:

If anyone made the claims you suggest then I think we all know that SF members (myself included) would be the first to jump on the poster, in which case there should be quite a few witnesses coming forward anytime soon.

I don't expect any sort of apology from you for the false accusations you continue to make against me - I think the evidence provided in this thread alone is sufficient for any interested posters to make up their own minds as to which one of us seems to be the 'bully' here. :|

This was the thread http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1044697 we were discussing hard working van drivers and I replied I had just completed two house moves which you stated " I hope you had the owners permission" in the end the bickering was removed by the mods.

Archived