EE Store Closures

Orange stores are now EE stores

Tmobile stores are also EE stores

There might even be a few stores that opened just as EE stores.

I guess they don't need them all any more! In Meadowhall and I think on Fargate, there is an Orange shop as well as a Tmobile shop. As they are now both EE with the same products, they may as well cut overheads.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Isn't this 'cos EE is a merger of Orange and T Mobile...? Their shops will be in close proximity to each other I suppose..

Most likely though TBH I think EE have lost their way. I recently left them, they were far too expensive for what they offered, and every other provider offered a better deal.

When my battery blew on my (less than 2 yr old) HTC I went round every phone shop on fargate to buy a new one (including EE's shops who I'm on contract with), none of them either stocked them or offered to order one. Ended up getting one from the independent shop down chapel walk. What's the point of having physical shops if you don't stock aftermarket spares which people might want in a hurry?

Archived