S.W.F.C v WOLVES.

Gazza58

Fair comment, there was a similar dire draw at Meadow Lane, where one team had a goal and man advantage but still couldnt win.

No 0-0 draw is ever going to be a crowd pleaser but for better finishing there was only one team in it.

Keep an eye on Wolves in the coming weeks, if they dont improve on that showing they will be in serious trouble.

I enjoyed it TBH.:)

Fair comment, there was a similar dire draw at Meadow Lane, where one team had a goal and man advantage but still couldnt win.

No 0-0 draw is ever going to be a crowd pleaser but for better finishing there was only one team in it.

Sorry Top you have lost me mate...The was NO FINISHING ;)

Sorry Top you have lost me mate...The was NO FINISHING ;)

And thats exactly why most reasonable posters on here have highlighted the fact that finishing is our main problem at the moment and a striker is a must, although actually getting one might not be that easy.

We are in the division that both Sheffield teams were desperate to get into last season and despite holding all the cards you blew it big time, this season has been tougher than expected for us (partly due to poor signings), I firmly believe we will still be in this division next season (without a striker - just, with a striker - easily). You are playing in a weak League 1 and are losing ground on the top two at one of the seasons crucial stages, rather than being concerned over whether or not we deserved to beat Wolves (we did), a close look at your own teams stats may be of more importance.

And thats exactly why most reasonable posters on here have highlighted the fact that finishing is our main problem at the moment and a striker is a must, although actually getting one might not be that easy.

We are in the division that both Sheffield teams were desperate to get into last season and despite holding all the cards you blew it big time, this season has been tougher than expected for us (partly due to poor signings), I firmly believe we will still be in this division next season (without a striker - just, with a striker - easily). You are playing in a weak League 1 and are losing ground on the top two at one of the seasons crucial stages, rather than being concerned over whether or not we deserved to beat Wolves (we did), a close look at your own teams stats may be of more importance.

Top mate, to be fair here, CB is on topic, talking about a match report he read on line, no need to have rant about League 1 (leave that to us! :hihi:)

Top mate, to be fair here, CB is on topic, talking about a match report he read on line, no need to have rant about League 1 (leave that to us! :hihi:)

Have a safe trip back Uncle Grappler...Was a pleasure meeting you mate and hope you had a good time....Next time come over when its warmer :hihi::hihi:

Have a safe trip back Uncle Grappler...Was a pleasure meeting you mate and hope you had a good time....Next time come over when its warmer :hihi::hihi:

Cheers CB, top weekend pal, might not get home at this rate, Manchester Airport closed, Leeds/Bradford closed and Heathrow on reduced capapcity, oh well I might just have to stay here another day! :hihi:

Cheers CB, top weekend pal, might not get home at this rate, Manchester Airport closed, Leeds/Bradford closed and Heathrow on reduced capapcity, oh well I might just have to stay here another day! :hihi:

Dont know if my liver can take it but if you are stranded you have my number just text me

You criticise me for going off topic, its like reading the screenplay for Brief Encounter!!!

:hihi::hihi: Fair enough but i am willing to bet that me and Uncle Grappler had more fun boozing than you lot sitting in sub arctic tempreatures watching the owls but fair play to those that did...

Archived