Braulio Seminar & New Gracie Barra Opening In Sheffield City Centre

well jon whilst you were going to seminars i was teaching Ju-Jitsu & teaching grappling else where at andy marlows club so guess what , thats why you did'nt see me. to everyone for me & john i will leave it at that. we've said what we had to say and won't be working together and i'll just stick to what i do anyway by teaching 3 styles instead of four. I don't go around saying i can tap out every club and the people that wanted us to roll together did'nt say it on the forum but came to me and said so. thanks anyway jon and good luck to you with your club and the future. Well enough of all that well the seminar went brilliant and braulio & victor did toy with us all at the end and we all learnt good and new techniques and i will gladly have them back soon. even though i might not be with gracie barra i can still learn bjj but not as often as i want. maybe i will get the bjj training videos andy roberts insisted to get as he has learnt loads from bjj vids too. Hey,my students watch all the ufc knockouts and submissions and have put them on tape or cd and it is amazing the moves you get from the ufc because, let's face it they are the best fighters in the world and why not copy their techniques.

I agree

But I think the reason I prefer Pride is the atmosphere. The crowd understands whats going on and don't boo when it goes to the ground . The latest show was pretty damn good even without the top name fighters (yoon dong sik must be most improved fighter ever)

Saying that i'm definitely looking forward to Penn/GSP at the next UFC, could be fight of the year.

Archived