I'm so glad I've got a Range Rover ..

"I'm so glad I've got a Range Rover, which is so much better in the snow than your car".

I'm guessing that this is what you were thinking as you tonned up the LHL of Ecclesall Road and then forced your car to the right in front of The Prince Of Wales.

The rest of us were not as impressed with you or your car as you might think we were. We were moving along quite steadily at 20 mph without your help thank you, it was just the stopping and starting that the cars behind you weren't too happy with.

:rant:

"I'm so glad I've got a Range Rover, which is so much better in the snow than your car".

I'm guessing that this is what you were thinking as you tonned up the LHL of Ecclesall Road and then forced your car to the right in front of The Prince Of Wales.

The rest of us were not as impressed with you or your car as you might think we were. We were moving along quite steadily at 20 mph without your help thank you, it was just the stopping and starting that the cars behind you weren't too happy with.

:rant:

whats wrong with that?? do itall the time in my BM it avoids having to wait for the right turners going up ringinglow.......its called forward thinking and anticipating the traffic:roll::roll: bit more like that and less traffic jams:D

whats wrong with that?? do itall the time in my BM it avoids having to wait for the right turners going up ringinglow.......its called forward thinking and anticipating the traffic:roll::roll: bit more like that and less traffic jams:D

Not in this flaming weather and we're not impressed with BM either

Archived