I'm so glad I've got a Range Rover ..

whats wrong with that?? do itall the time in my BM it avoids having to wait for the right turners going up ringinglow.......its called forward thinking and anticipating the traffic:roll::roll: bit more like that and less traffic jams:D

Another smug anus BMW driver

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 19:22 ----------

Brainless Mong.

HAHA funny as!

I like it how a flake of snow slows everyone down to -15mph. Yea fair if the roads covered and that's when it's fun and games but when the roads still free and dry ?

There was a few on the A1 and m1 today who were quiet clearly overwhelmed with a bit of a flurry at 1pm !!

bm s are poor in the snow have a good laugh at them trying to get up linly lane every winter

yes they are extremely crapin snow thats why we follow Range Rovers;)

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 20:00 ----------

its prats like BM & range rover that have accidents then blame either the road conditions or other drivers.

:o:o how very rude

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 20:01 ----------

Another smug anus BMW driver

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 19:22 ----------

HAHA funny as!

ahh you would be cyclists then!!!

They'll be thinking we're jealous next. Our 12 year old 406 went past a 4 x 4 last year that had skidded, hit kerb and one of its wheels was at a 90 degree angle to the car and we got all way back from Lincoln without any hassle until we came off M1 at Thorpe Hesley when there were cars slewed everywhere cos we were back in Sheffield:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived